Blogs > City Editor's Blog

By Jeremy Schiffres, Daily and Sunday Freeman, Kingston, N.Y.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cain train derails

I was taking one of my occasional breaks from blogging when the Herman Cain scandal was unfolding, so I never got the chance to comment it on it here.

To make up for it, I'll share with you, in order, the four comments about the scandal that I posted on my Facebook page:

* If I was German, and Herman Cain asked me whether he should stay in the presidential race, I'd reply: "Nein! Nein! Nein!"

* Does it really matter at this point whether Herman Cain decides to quit the presidential race or stay in it? I'm pretty sure the voters already have decided for him.

* I, for one will be sorry to see Herman Cain go if he quits the race. I liked his 9-9-9 plan: A nine-slice pizza for $9, with delivery guaranteed in nine minutes. Take THAT, Dominos!

* Why do politicians who are caught in scandals always blame the media? Note to Herman Cain: It's not the media's fault that you sexually harassed three women and had a 13-year affair while married. It's YOUR fault.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home